Tuesday, October 30, 2007

European City Tour





I would like to book my tour to these places
:first Barcelona, then Amsterdam and finnally Phraga. I will spend twelve days ,3 days in Barcelona, 3 days in Amsterdam and 6 days in Phraga.
My holiday begings in Barcelona a city famous for its history and tradition.I will visit Rambla de las Flores,The Christopher Coloumbus seaport ,The Nautic Museum and some cathretals and many other fomous places. I will eat in common places but where I can taste the real, typical spanish food; I will probably go to sleep in small and cheaper motels because I have to save money to spend in Amsterdam and mainly in Phraga. Then I will fly to Amsterdam and visit the Flower Gardens , take a canal trip and specially go to the restaurants and nightclubs to meet people and see if they are really open mainded as people say they are.I am looking foward to get there.

My dream will come true when I arrive in Phraga . Phraga is one of the most beautiful and interesting european city.I do not have any plans to do there because the person who is going to be in charge of it ,is going to be my son, Leo, he is the one that knows the city and the most important places to visit. I will be in very good hands,I am sure of it.
The best time to beging my tour will be the months of July or August because are the warmest ones in the year.
I am planning to come back either at the end of July or August.

1 comment:

Belen said...

Congratulations Leonardo. Your article is very interesting and I like much. I think Europe is a great continent and I would like visit it.